Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Golden Valley & Plymouth, MN
Insurance for Drivers Throughout Minnesota
Even the safest drivers can have an accident at the most unexpected times. While driving carefully is crucial, it is also important to have an auto insurance policy in place to take care of you, your passengers and everyone else on the road in case of an accident.
Harlan Rossmann Agency provides drivers with affordable car insurance policies for your vehicle. We will help you compare quotes and tailor a car insurance policy geared to protect you and your passengers.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy combines coverages to cover any danger that may face you and your vehicle. Full coverage policies may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may sustain after an accident, no matter who caused the accident. This type of insurance can help with medical bills as well as lost wages in case you or your passengers are unable to work due to the injury.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying proper insurance at the time of the accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with the expenses related to trip interruptions, such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
Not all policies are created equal, so be sure to ask an insurance agent about the right golden valley car insurance limits for your vehicle.
Is Minnesota a Fault State for Car Insurance?
Most states fall into two categories when it comes to car insurance claims: fault and no fault. Minnesota is a no-fault state for car accidents. This means that, no matter who caused the accident, drivers will be expected to cover expenses for their injuries and damages. This doesn’t mean that a driver who is at-fault will not be held responsible for the accident, however.
Protect Your Vehicle Today
Protect your vehicle with a reliable and comprehensive car insurance policy. Call Harlan Rossman Agency at (763) 746-2242 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your car insurance needs will depend on the vehicle and your personal, unique risks. In general, it is recommended that you carry enough comprehensive and collision coverage to cover the value of your vehicle. We can help you tailor a policy to suit your needs. Call (763) 746-2242 to get started today.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Car insurance requirements vary by state, but most states require a minimum amount of liability insurance. In Minnesota, all drivers must carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability
- $40,000 in personal injury protection (PIP)
- $25,000/$50,000 in uninsured motorist per person/per vehicle
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Auto insurance premiums vary depending on your location, credit score, driving record, claims history, the value of the vehicle, coverage limits, deductibles and more. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on auto insurance.
Other Insurance Products We Provide Coverage For: