Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
RV Insurance in Golden Valley & Plymouth, MN
Insurance for Recreational Vehicles Throughout Minnesota
Recreational vehicles can be more fun than a typical car, but they also come with their own types of risk. To cover this risk, you will need an insurance policy tailored for your vehicle.
At Harlan Rossmann Agency, we are dedicated to providing RV insurance for drivers across Minnesota. We work to build genuine connections with each client through trust and communication. Our agents will help you compare quotes and protect your RV with the coverage you deserve.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance comes with many coverages available on a personal auto insurance policy, including:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the RV.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with trip interruption expenses such as running out of gas or needing a tow.
Additional Coverage Options
Additional coverage options available specifically for recreational vehicles include:
- Full Loss Replacement Coverage: Full loss replacement coverage covers full loss on vehicles that at between 3-5 years old or less.
- Campsite & Vacation Coverage: Campsite and vacation coverage provides extra liability while the RV is parked at a campsite or vacation spot.
- Full-Timer Coverage: Full-timer coverage is geared for those who use their RV as a full-time residence, either permanently or temporary. You may need this insurance if you live in your RV more than six months out of the year.
Protect Your Recreational Vehicle
Protect your recreational vehicle with the policy it deserves. Connect with an insurance professional from Harlan Rossman Agency at (763) 746-2242 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common RV Insurance Questions
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need?
The amount of RV insurance depends on your location, your risks and the value of your RV. Speak with an agent today to discuss how much insurance your RV needs.
What is Recreational Vehicle Insurance?
Minnesota RV insurance, or recreational vehicle insurance, is a type of motor vehicle insurance policy designed to protect your unique vehicles in case of accidents. A typical car insurance policy will not cover certain vehicles, which is where recreational vehicle insurance steps in.
How Much Does RV Insurance Cost?
The cost of RV insurance varies depending on your location, driving record, credit score, claims history, coverage limits, the value of the vehicle and more. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on RV insurance.
Other Insurance Products We Provide Coverage For: